Friday, July 4, 2008

Where Is Everybody?

I feel so alone nowadays. I feel that I'm on my own and the people who care for me before are gone in my heart. As I walk in every step of my life, I can't feel the people that I felt before. The care and love that I felt before seems to be gone. Now, I'm down to one last breath, lost, petrified, and abandoned. My life is starting to lose the path of joy. What happened to me, my life, the people I've loved and care in the past. All this question are filling up my mind. The path seems to be going through a rocky road. It's really hard, I'm losing the grip of success, all I'm bearing right now is my past. I feel like being placed six feet from the edge, and maybe that six feet is so far down. Nobody seemed to hold me back, guess I'll do it on my own then, and live on my own. This life I'm going through right now is very difficult and is hard to cope with this kind of situation. My road is foggy that I lost my way through the path of joy. I guess nobody is really perfect, no mater how much a person tries to strive to become one. Well, i guess it ends here.

No comments: