Friday, July 11, 2008

Whose my Friends?

After the recollection, a group of jocular students entertained me in their group. I had fun and excitement hanging out with them, for they were the kind of friends I want to have. They cruised me around the mall and went for a fun trip. I had so much fun and excitement that day. But guess what, the next day, it seems to them that they don't know me anymore. They didn't even bother saying good morning to me or what's up. Now, questions starts to annoy me. Was I the kind of friend they wanted or not?Is it because I'm different? But that day felt like an entire happiness that I finally found my friends, which led me on to nothing. Well, I guess it's just time and adjustment. There's nothing I can do except to show the real me and my extraordinary talents which people would want to see. Then, I guess I'll find my friends.

No comments: