Wednesday, June 25, 2008

College homework is killing me!

Another homework are assigned everyday. I don't know how much longer I can cope with this situation I'm going through. I'm not actually used to have so many homeworks in a day. This is very tiring and totally exhausting. Now, I only get to sleep 6 hrs. because of the homework and research. Is this what 1st year college student must go through? Is it really mandatory to go through such abundant homework? Because of having numerous homework in a day, I totally forgot that I have a homework in my favorite subject which is Math. We had our 1st homework in Math and I failed to submit my homework because I was loaded with tons of homework from different subjects. I also forgot to put them in notecards so it would be easy for me to distinguish all the homework i would have. College homework reall kills me, a lot!

No comments: