Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going Home

No matter what, the darkness always follow me. And all the tears I shed, where shed beyond closed doors. So , I chose the only place that I might be safe. But I wish I could have brought you with me. Because the pain you brought me was never a pain of heartache, but a pain love. I'm sorry that I won't be there for you when you needed me. Just look inside your heart and I'll be there. I just couldn't take the pain. The evil I had brought down on you. The only thing I could do was to go and pray that one day you would all understand and accept that I have moved on to a better place. Or so I hoped far out of her reach. I never knew how hard it would be to do this on my own. But protecting you, made the leaving bearable and I will always have the dreams of how we could have been. If I had only given you the chance and all I can do now is wish that I could say that I'm sorry. But when I look at myself, the image was distorted. If i could only have seen myself through your eyes, then maybe this place wouldn't have seem so bad, and I could have broken these chains that bound me. But I just couldn't escape the demons from my past. Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it all. And like me, you'll have to live with the regret, running away in shame, instead of being brave enough to take hope by the hand. Because people did care, even when they seemed not to. They loved you. You only needed to ask and neither heaven or hell, could have overcome, and I would no longer be walking a barren road alone, because I'd be home. When you're sad and when you're lonely, and you haven't got a friend, and all that you've held sacred falls down and does not mend, when you're standing at the crossroads that you cannot comprehend, and all your dreams have vanished and you don't know what's up the bend, when the storm clouds gather around you and a heavy rain descends, you must only remember, death is not the end. I'd like to dedicate this to a girl who I have fallen in love with during 6th grade. I saw her today in the campus with someone, which I refer to as a special person for her. I don't know if she still recalls about our past. I'm asking myself what would it be like if I hadn't left the place, not knowing where I'll be bound to take the strenous trials all by myself. I went to a better place far from her, which I call home, for that place took all the immeasurable depression I had. If I could only wish that I could bring her with me. Now, the bottomless feelings are starting to ascend whenever I encounter her in the campus. I guess it's time for me to go back home, again.

No comments: